Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another busy weekend...

We had another busy weekend...we hosted a "Walking Wisely" weekend for Kelsie's Church Small Group. Walking Wisely is a weekend activity for Kelsie's church youth group where they spend time learning about God, having fun, and eating ALOT of junk food. They used our house as their home base...what this means is there was alot of screaming girls in my house over the weekend keeping me up until 5:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.

Cameron had his first basketball playoff game on Saturday. He had his best game - he had about 6 rebounds, he scored 2 points, he made several excellent passes, and he played tough defense. His team won 21-18.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures but...I did spend some time over the weekend sorting out old videos. I came across several old videos of Kelsie and Cameron. I forgot how cute they used to be...it's amazing how quickly things change...

Pretty please...

Would someone PLEASE give this boy some Wheat Thins!!!

Let's do it...

Hey! Let's not start that again...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he drinking soda????

Anonymous said...

no its bud light

Anonymous said...

**bud lite

Anonymous said...

Was the convertible spot when you and Kelsie traveled to the Northeast to visit the "Family Hand"?Mom

Anonymous said...

Mom,
Yes, that's when Kelsie and I had a Daddy/Daughter trip to New York.
Kenny

sydney said...

I like kelsie face