Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Grand Illusion

This will not be my typical poll but I would like for people to guess what this is a video of:

1. The Rock Band Styx in concert playing The Grand Illusion...

2. The church service I attended last week - the band was teeing up the Pastor's messege...

3. A YouTube video of a local Georgia Band...

4. My nephew's band - he's the lead singer and they are touring Europe in the Summer of 2009...

5. I've decided to leave UPS and become a rode (?) for Styx...

BTW, the woman sitting in front is an interpreter for the deaf...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kenny,
I think you are quiting UPS to be a rode for the sticks. You'll be good at that.
Brant

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kenny,
Knowing you i think you're going to be a rode...and you'll try to take over as the lead singer of Styx! My advice is to stick with UPS!
Shayna

Anonymous said...

People! I think it's spelled RODIE, no matter if Cameron thinks that's right or important or not!

Anonymous said...

Kenny,
After your singing and dancing on the cruise I don't think you'll ever get a job as a singer for any group.
Ron

Anonymous said...

I think it's #2. But, the sign language interpreter is not one I've ever seen when we were there. One of these days it will be Sheri doing that.

Anonymous said...

I think that's your church...