Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I spent the Thanksgiving Holiday with the Collin's Family in Coal Valley, Illinois. We had a great time. The food was delicious and the company was great. We spent a lot of time playing games, going to the movies (James Bond, Bolt), shopping, and spending time together. Jim and Bonnie always make everyone feel at home and make sure there's plenty to do and PLENTY TO EAT! Unfortunately, I had to leave earlier than expected because of the snow. To make sure I made it back to Georgia on Sunday night I took an earlier flight...I didn't want to take the chance my later flight would be cancelled. Jewel was very happy to see me when I got home...here's a picture of the snow at 9:00 a.m. in Coal Valley...




Here's a quick look at one of the games we played...I think it's called Band Hero...you play the drums, guitar, and sing...listen...I'm sure you'll be very impressed with my talented family...well actually you probably won't be impressed but it was fun anyway...you might even want to turn OFF the volume on your computer before listening to it. On the guitar is Kelsie, on the drums is Cameron, and singing is my niece Shayna...



Before we left to go to Coal Valley I cleaned out the basement and I took pictures of most of my pictures...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely NO idea how you do that! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Kenny,
Did you draw those pictures with your right foot...like in that movie? Based on the quality of the pictures I'd say you must have used one of your feet or maybe your teeth.
Funny Uncle Kenny

Anonymous said...

Don't give up your day job! I hope you're a better Accountant than an artist!
Ron

Anonymous said...

1st of all, no, it's not your computer, that "music" game really did sound like that in person! Oh my.

2nd of all, I saw Philip 2 times in that drawing video!

3rd of all, I did not see the neked figure drawings, thank you.

Otherwise, LOVED it all!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a tough call but I decided to leave out all the naked pictures. It's a shame...I'm sure everyone would have loved looking at pictures of a naked 90 year old woman.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i rocked at the drums!! x-)