Saturday, November 15, 2008

Big Canoe...

On Thursday my dad and I played golf at the Big Canoe Resort...a resort community nestled high in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia...the leaves were beautiful autumn colors...it was overcast and misting...it was 58 degrees...there was barely a breeze in the air...we had the WHOLE course to ourselves (except for the deer and wild turkeys)...we both shot in the 70's (I'll leave out the number of holes we played...that's not important)...if you've ever wondered what a perfect day of golf is...well, this was it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed with both of your golf games but I do have one question. Why isn't there any video of any balls going in the hole?

DB

Anonymous said...

Richie and Kenny, Don't give up your day jobs.
BH

Anonymous said...

I think I know "DB", but who's "BH"?????

Rich said...

Barbara Hand? I noticed there may have been a "few" mulligans or you took another swing for the benefit of this "creative" golf movie??

Was the "fog" the reason you went through so many golf balls?

Looked like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah! I think you are going easy on them by saying "a few mulligans". I'm sure it was for the sake of the movie???????????????

Anonymous said...

Rich,
The only reason I used my same shot over and over is because dad was too busy looking for his golf balls in the water while I was teeing off...and so he didn't have time to video my shots...

Rich said...

Dad can spend an entire day looking for golf balls! We used to go to Spook Rock golf course in the evening just to walk through the woods looking for golf balls.

I am skeptical but you do have Dad's history on your side...