Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best Looking Feet Competition!! Vote Early...Vote Often...

Alright, I'm sure you're wondering why in the world I have pictures of feet on my blog. Well, it's because during my parent's visit my father made the assertion he has "the most beautiful feet in the world." Now, anyone who knows me knows my feet are the John Merritt of feet (In fact, no one other than my two children have ever seen my feet - true story), however, I am thankful to say the ugly feet gene was not passed on to my son. As I sat and listened to my father boast about how "beautiful" his feet are I couldn't take it any longer and so I challenged him to a "Best Looking Feet Competition"...but instead of competing against me...I asked him to compete against Cameron. Before I knew it my father and Cameron pulled off their socks and they said almost in unison, "Bring it on homey - you're going down!!!!"

So that is the story of the Best Looking Feet Competition and a little insight into my very odd family...

Foot #1:


Foot #2:


Foot 3:


For those of you confused about the John Merritt reference...John Merritt is the actual name of the "Elephant Man"...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for foot #3 for the following reasons:

1. Bone structure is impeccable.
2. Toe nails are groomed to the appropriate length.
3. No calluses detected.
4. No fuzz balls between the toes.
5. Apparently no fungus detected...

In my opinion it's a perfect foot

Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

I voted for foot #2 because I know it's Uncle Kenny's ugly feet and i want to encourage him to continue to cover his feet.

Uncle Richie

Anonymous said...

I don't know who foot #1 belongs to - I don't remember of anyone taking a picture of my foot, I think I've seen shoes of foot #2 and I think I've seen foot #3, maybe Kelsie. All 3 get my vote because they give all of the owners the ability to walk.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kenny,
This is a gross competition!!
Your Favorite Niece

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

This is scary.

Rich said...

The best looking feet weren't in the competition :)

Anonymous said...

I was confused about john merrit reference, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Anonymous said...

Rich,
Yes, you got the good feet gene...from who I don't know...but I always did resent you for having the better looking feet...that's why I stole your car...but after years of couseling I'm over it...:)

Anonymous said...

I think I have the best looking foot...If only I could keep it out of my mouth long enough for you to get a picture! FUNNY Uncle Kenny

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read blogs like this. BTW add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

i very much love all your writing style, very useful.
don't give up and keep penning for the simple reason that it just that is worth to read it.
excited to view far more of your own web content, stunning day!