Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weekend Highlights...

Kelly "Mia Hamm"...what a "Cutie Petootie"...



Motley Crew...



Kelsie, Me, and Gabrielle...



Surprise...



My Mother's Maid of Honor...



Aunt Dot and Mom...



Aunt Robbie and Mom...



Aunt Elaine, Aunt Cathy, Mom, and Uncle Tommy...



Mom and Aunt Joan...



Richie and Phil's tribute to Mom and Dad...



My tribute to my Mom and my Dad...Dad, you owe me big time for what I left out...



The tears were flowing... :)



The next generation of Hand's...Croke's...and Muro's...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken, we're glad you all had a great time celebrating your parent's 50th.
Jim is wondering if you got to play golf while in NY. He's still talking about the great game you had when you and he were golfing in Cumming. Low score (is that what you call it in golf?), no lost balls, etc.
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,

Yes, we had a great time celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary...it was perfect! Thank you for sending the card!

I didn't have a chance to play any golf...I don't know if I'll ever play again - I might as well leave the game on a high note ;)

Ken

Anonymous said...

As Sheri likes to say "LOL".

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny Aunt Sheri!!!