Thursday, October 16, 2008

You've Had a Wonderful Life...Mom and Dad...

This weekend we celebrated my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. People from all over the country came to celebrate; all our Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and friends were there. Sometimes it takes special occassions like anniversaries to help you realize what your life has meant to other people. I hope my parents saw first hand what their lives have meant to the people around them.

The night couldn't have gone any smoother - it was perfect! I want to thank my sister Patricia...although she is very graciously giving credit to everyone...she was the force behind bringing the whole night together - she did an incredible job.

My parent's lives have had a....gotta go...I'll finish this later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My eyes are tearing up AGAIN - God has blessed us with 50years together and a wonderful family, both immediate and extended. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to relive that beautiful evening and to see everyone again on your blog.
Love!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great video!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Trish,

Thanks. Did you notice the picture of your husband? Also, did you notice the picture of Joseph hitting on the waitress?

Kenny

Anonymous said...

Come on I want you to finish.

Anonymous said...

I know, you can't leave us haning like this!