Saturday, August 2, 2008

Next chapter...Invaded by the Murreys and Jensens...

The previous owners of our house left behind some speakers, wires, and a box with bunch of nobs and switches. They were sitting on the shelves in the Rec Room...they'd still be sitting there if it wasn't for my nephews Brant and Cody. They said, "Oh you have surround sound..." I said, "Aaaa...ya...surround sound..." They said, "Oh you haven't hooked it up yet..." I said, "Aaaa...ya...sirind sound...ya...haven't gotten around to hooking it up yet." They said, "Looks like your missing some speaker wires and some cables..." I said, "Ya...wires...cables..." They said, "If you buy some cables and wires we can hook it up..." I said, "Now that's something I can do." 15 minutes later we were off to Walmart. 15 minutes after that we were back to my house...and Brant and Cody were off to work...



My nephew Brant Jensen...



My nephew Cody Jensen...my niece once removed...Sydney Jensen (Brant's daughter)...my niece once removed...Natalie Jensen (Brant's other daughter)



Natalie and Kelsie (my daughter once removed...)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks gentlemen!

Unknown said...

You now have surround sound???
BC

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you better get down here!

Unknown said...

This week? I don't think so. Might have to sleep on the floor.