Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jet Setting with the Klauses...

Kelsie and Hannah made a delicious breakfast for everyone to start the day...



The Hand's and Klaus' invade Atlanta...on our way to The World of Coke, CNN, and the "Underground"...



The World of Coke...


Cameron and Andrew...best buddies...heelying their way to the World of Coke...



Eekkk...what a motley looking crew they are...am I shrinking or is everyone else growing????



Here's the inventor of Coke...Mr. Coca Cola...they didn't mention anything about the main ingrediant being cocaine...hmmmm....



Kelsie and Hannah...



The World of Coke includes flavors from all over the world...they have an area where you can taste all of their flavors...here's Hannah tasting Mocca Tocca Locca from Tibet...



Here's Cam drinking "I don't remember all i know is it was from England and it made me soil my pants..."



Here's Kelsie drinking "I don't know daddy"...she said it gave her gas and she had to toot after drinking it...how embarrassing...



This is Ron after drinking "Beverly" the nastiest drink you could ever imagine...from Italy...



Here are the kids after drinking Real Coke...mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, good....



Next stop, the CNN Center...



Cameron and Andrew hamming it up...this has nothing to do with our sight seeing but...



Ron and I had some fun hamming it up too...we did a promo for CNN...here's my producer saying, "No, you need to take off the hat...I don't care if you have hat hair..."



We were good if I do say so myself...



My fans and my peeps...watching the taping of MY show...

Paparazzi...I was recognized on the street after MY show...this paparazzi wasn't prepared (no camera)...

"

After CNN we went to the "Underground"...on our way there we were harassed by several street people asking for money...I told them at least in NY they offer to squeegy your windshield with a dirty newspaper before they ask for money...




Okay so we weren't really impressed with the Underground...look at these tired Midwest Hoosiers sitting on the curb...at the World of Coke Ron drank something that made him 10 x's as big as normal human beings...



Back to Cumming...after a long day...



The painters were still here...I'm going to start charging rent...


2 comments:

alison :) said...

The world of coke.... That sounded cool! I've tasted chocolate, vanilla, cherry and regualar coke but I don't think those foregin ones sounded all that good.... Especially not the ones that Kelsie and Cameron tasted ;)

Lauren M. Croke said...

That sounds really cool...
Oh, and Kelly's blog is "kellycroke.blogspot.com" not the weird one I told you it was :s Sorry!!!