Saturday, September 12, 2009

The U.S. Open?

Today was a first for me...my first tennis match. I am playing on my sub-division ALTA tennis team - ALTA stands for Atlanta Lawn & Tennis Association. There are different skill levels starting with A1 (Pro), A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, C2, C3, and then finally there is my level - level C4. I am one level above playing against people in wheelchairs and two levels above blind players.

I'm still trying to perfect my game...here's a short video of my serve...not pretty but I got a point on this one...

Game, Set, Match...!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ace them on that serve?

Anonymous said...

Looking good Ken!!! I would place you more than one or two levels above your closest competitors.
Mom(who is slightly biased)

Rich said...

Was that a blind person returning your serve? You looked good for a C4:)

Anonymous said...

a tennis player is only as good as the photographer that takes his action photos.

tricia said...

WOW! I'm impressed. Looking good on that the serve.