Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend in review

With Sheri, Kelsie, and Cameron gone to Florida for the week I've been able to catch up on a lot of things I've been wanting to do for a long time:
1. I checked how much money I have remaining on all the gift cards I have in my wallet.
A. Quiznos = $.70
B. Quiznos 2 = $7.96
C. Regals movie theater = $10.00
D. Regals movie theater 2 = $10.00
E. B Dalton = $25.00
F. Dicks Sporting Goods = $8.32
2. I had a chance to go through all my unmatched sox to find matches. One thing I found is that I have more individual sox than I have matched sox. Out of the 134 individual sox I have I was able to put together 3 matches. So if you know anyone who only has one foot please call me. I have a lifetime supply of sox for a one footed man.
3. Since I have some extra time I decided to take this opportunity to catch the flu. I've enjoyed it even though I don't have the pleasure of sharing my suffering with anyone else.
4. I have one more item on my 'to do list' this weekend. I plan on cleaning out my freezer. I'm going to throw out all my food that has freezer burn.

Next week I think I'm going to slow down a little - my jet set lifestyle is wearing me out....

5 comments:

Ken Hand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Be careful what you throw out -- not everything that LOOKS freezer burned, is freezer burned!

Cam, Kelsie, Sheri said...

We feel your pain all the way here in FL. Glad you are feeling better. Go easy on that freezer cleaning, though, I want to have something to cook for you when we get back home.

Anonymous said...

Ken, You must be worn out just from counting all of those socks.
We heard you have (hopefully had) the flu. Bummer. Hope you're ok today.

Bonnie

PS: It snowed in the QC last night. Still some on ground. Another bummer!!

Anonymous said...

I wish my husband would clean out his sock drawerssss! kristi