Saturday, November 8, 2008

Invaded by the HAND Family...

My Mother, Father, Gena, and Philip arrived at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. They intended to stop off at their condo first but their GARMIN kept telling them..."Recalculating, recalculating, recalculating..." finally it screamed, "I'm not going to freaken recalculate anymore!!!! I'm sick and tired of you NOT LISTENING TO ME!!! If you don't want to follow my directions why don't you just turn me off!!!!????? What is so difficult about following my directions. When I tell you 'turn left' that means TURN LEFT!!!"

We were glad to see them earlier than we expected (except Philip)...here's the picture of the Motley Crew after a long drive...



Here's a picture of my parent's Condo looking down from the loft. It's located in Marble Hill, Georgia, right on the 14th hole of the Bear Creek Golf Course...



Here's the beautiful view from their deck...



I think this is a very funny picture. To really appreciate it you need to click on it so it enlarges. I'm not sure what I said to my parents for them to both have such confused/bewildered looks on their faces. I put down a few things I might have said to them...I need you to come up with what you think I said to them...



* "Mom...Dad....Philip's pregnant again..."

* "Mom...Dad...you know that "little procedure" Richie had done? Well, he now wants to be called Richacita and he now has a "very good friend" named Bob..."

* "Mom...Dad...I voted a straight democratic ticket...GO OBAMA!!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kenny,

This is what i think you said. "Mom...Dad...look at this GIANT pimple i got on my right buttox...doesn't it look like it's about to explode?"

Anonymous said...

Kenny,

This is what i think you said. "Mom...Dad...you know that chili I made for you today with those big chunks of meat...well, Jewel (my cat) didn't really run away like I said..."

Anonymous said...

That is just sick!!!

Anonymous said...

This condo you got us doesn't have indoor plumbing?

Anonymous said...

This is it! "Joe Biden really DIDN'T take the train back to Delaware every night????"

Anonymous said...

How about this: President elect Obama really DID listen to Rev. Wright all of those Sundays!

Anonymous said...

Chris Mathews really DIDN'T have a tingle going down his leg!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kenny, this is what I think you said..:

"Mom, Dad... I'm moving to Russia."

Unknown said...

I can't think of a thing I can add to those comments.
But, I would like to see a current picture of Jewel Cat!!
Come to think of it - forget it - how would I know if it's current?
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

that is just sick whoever wrote that about jewel !!!
and who ever wrote the 1st comment...thats... DISGUSTING !