Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pandemonium - but we'll miss it :)

There's nothing like a quiet Friday evening at home after a rough week at work...

I didn't say it was quiet last night...I just said there is nothing like a quiet night...

You might think that after all of the chaos and distractions...I'm looking forward to getting back to my "normal life"...nothing can be further from the truth...I know I speak for the whole Hand Family when I say we will miss Kristi, Mike, Brant, Jennifer, Sydney, Natalie, Shayna, Madison, Cody...

This video says it best...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdDSJ2NddyE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many things I could say:

1. Poor Mike
2. Poor Kristi
3. I seemed to have seen Kristi doing probably EVERYONE's laundry this past week, not just Cody's (I cannot say for sure about Brant & Jenn, mainly focusing on Shayna here) LOL.
4. Despite the craziness, it was a great week!!! :)

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the blogs/comments. But can't think of a single comment right now.
Glad everyone had a good week in spite of all the chaos.

I will copy the recipe, Sheri.

Mom/Bonnie/G'ma C.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, keep Dora from these posts -- she'll run for her life!!! HAHAHAH LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ again I did my own laundry while in Gerogia thank you very much...my mother may have done one load but it is also I do not live with her and she doesn't do my laundry on a weekly basis such as Cody has her do anywho

Anonymous said...

I'll be the judge of that!